Confetti Moments Episode 74: Beth Anderson



On this week's episode, I am so pleased to introduce you to Beth Anderson who is a 20+ year veteran ESL teacher turned biography and historical fiction picture book writer. Beth shares her process when researching for her amazing biographies. She says she is on a treasure hunt for details to make her books accurate and engaging. Her biographies are unique because she has found such interesting historical figures as her focus. This is an inspiring conversation that I am sure you are going to love. You can connect with Beth on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest @bandersonwriter and through her website bethandersonwriter.com 




No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top