10 Ways To Enjoy Life



Are you feeling the burn of the spiral of the end of the year craziness.  As a teacher, you don't stop you just keep going because that passion we all have ignites each time we have a light bulb moment. #itsateacherthing.

I thought I would share with you my Top 10 ways that I enjoy life.

1. Read.  I go to Barnes and Noble and sit in their children's section and read. There is something about fresh new books that relaxes me. I usually come home with at least 2-5 new books and add them to my library. Have you seen my library?

2. Workout. I can't believe what it does to my soul after running a few miles. Oh it feels absolutely yummy!

3. Girls' Night. If it is a Monday night, I will shower and then head to girls night for some Bachelor and Trader Joe's Coconut Chocolate ice cream.

4. Organize. Everything has a place and everything needs to be color coded. The end.

5. Pray. I am thankful that God is in my life. He has delivered such a gracious path for me even when I think "Hello, God it's me Courtney, are you listening!?. God and I chat a lot. We are homies.

6. Create. My coworkers are always asking me how I have time to blog, create posters, cute lessons, products or anything in between. When I need a stress reliever, I craft. Creating a poster with backgrounds and fonts... OH THAT IS A GOOD TIME!

7. Family. Spending quality time with my family is special. Hanging out with my niece and nephew during the summer is the best. Calling my mom and going over to their house to just to chat is one of my favorite weekly rituals. 

8. Shop. There is no stress that Nordstrom or Loft can't fix. The end.

9. Scroll. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Blogs.... you get the idea.

10. Watch. When I do watch TV, you can find me enjoying Nashville, Greys, Bachelor/ette, and anything on HGTV.

4 comments

  1. xoxoxo! Great ideas! I feel you on all of them! Thanks for being awesome.
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your stress free ideas!! #8 just might be my favorite! Oh, and #4!!! I can't wait til summer when I have more time to do all of these things!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your SOLO suggestions! So hard to find that "alone" time!! Hanging at B & N is one of my daughters' & my favorite things to do. . .or lose ourselves in the public library (less expensive trip! Ha!) Thanks for organizing such a stress-free giveaway, Courtney!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know since you watch Nashville and love books... Lennon and Maisy Stella have written a new children's book. I am going to the book signing on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top