Free Book Recommendation Printable

Happy Sunday!

Hope you are all having a bookful day. Just stopping by really quick to give you my newest gem. Twice a year Scholastic comes to our school with lots of books for the kids to purchase. It is one of my favorite events, I wonder why? :) To help kids and parents know what to purchase, I create a helpful shopping list. Here is the deal!
 -Tomorrow morning before school, I will go into the book fair and check out all the wonderful titles and then create a list for the entire upper grade on which titles I believe are must haves. It is a win win situation. More books are sold and kids read awesome books. FYI-I have also made a list for the primary teachers to use as well. Click below for your copy. Have a great week!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d2OL0R7Zx1T1hMU3FKYnR1THc/view?usp=sharing


No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top