TpT Seller Challenge Week #1- MAKEOVER MADNESS


Hello All. SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE! I just got out on Thursday so I am a little late to the makeover parrrrtttta. There are a few products that I have had my eye on to redo for last few months, but time has really just gotten in the way. Luckily, I spent the whole day today working on vamping up some products. I am super excited about the way they turned out. 

 {FREEBIE} I give each student one of these at the beginning of the year. It is their own personal mantra. Would like you a copy? Click HERE!
 It shocks me how many fifth graders have NO clue how to set up a letter. Technology aka email and text messages have definitely won this battle. Next year, I plan to put this poster up in my writing section. Want a copy, hope on over to Ramona Recommends and see if this is something you would like to purchase.
 My FAVORITE classroom management tool. I use these all the time in my classroom to get the kids up and moving. I especially use them after a long break to get the kids reinvested in our classroom community culture. Here are a few examples.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Partner-Pairing-Cards-1000502

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Partner-Pairing-Cards-1000502
Interested, Click here.

Thank you to the wonderful gals of the TpT Seller Challenge. I look forward to seeing how I can grow Ramona Recommends and meet new people who love teaching and creating as much as I do.


Brought to you by...

3 comments

  1. I love the look of those partnering cards. Very colourful and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeover. I really like the Will you be my partner one. I look forward to seeing what you do next week in the challenge.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! What a cute idea "Will you be my partner" :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top