It's All About The TAXES

Do you teach 5th Grade? Here are a few picture books that I use during the study for the American Revolution. 


 FAVORITE Activity during our study of the American Revolution. We created a TAX DAY for all of the students in 5th grade. Each student received 20 tax coupons from their teacher. In order to use most items in the classroom or really live a daily life in the classroom, they had to pay. The kids LOVED it. They even created a revolution during PE. Starting marching and saying No PE. Learning was happening! If you are interested, it is in my TpT Shop.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Tax-Coupon-Game-for-American-Revolution-1688187


Happy American Revolution Teaching!

1 comment

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top