Traveling with Ramona Recommends

Hello Travelers!

I am in full summer school mode! Wahoo! It will be a quick 19 days. During those 19 days, I am going to Vegas for a weekend getaway. I am actually going during the weekend of the TpT conference. Unfortunately, I can't go to the conference because I will be teaching, BUT!, I will be meeting up with bloggers Friday night and Saturday! Always looking for the positive! Can't wait to pick up S is for Silver- A Nevada Alphabet book.

Last October, my parents traveled to Maine to visit Kennebunkport. Along their travels, my mom stopped in a cute little town bookstore and picked up this gem. You know the Good Night Moon story by Maragret Wise Brown? Adam Gamble created this cute version, Good Night Maine. I learned so much about Maine in 10 cardboard pages. I would give anything to eat blueberries with Sal, munch on Lobsters with fisherman, and explore the Acadia National Park.
Good Night Maine




Now, it's time to link up! Share with your readers about the MAGIC you have found!


1 comment

  1. I need to check out this book for sure! When I was little, we vacationed in Bar Harbor, Maine for the summer. I spent my days eating blueberry pancakes for breakfast, hanging out in Acadia National Park, and watching the lobstermen bring in their hauls at the dock. I keep saying I will go back there to vacation, I just haven't been. Thank you for bringing back some really great childhood memories by sharing this book.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top