Travel with Ramona Recommends

Hi Friends,

 This is going to be a VERY short post as I am arm deep in my Ramona Recommends Library Organization task. Trying to organize 1500+ books into a smallish space is quite the job. Hopefully, I will have any amazing post for Monday Made It next week. Anywhoooo!

Have you met my friend Jameson from Lessons With Coffee? She is such a doll and has a great personality. Her instagram usually makes me laughing at least once a day. So! This sweet gal knew about my ABC state book collection and sent me T is for Twin Cities- An Minneapolis and St. Paul Alphabet book. The book came in an brown envelope with adorable black and white polka dot duct tape. Inside the envelope was the book and a cute personalized note. #ilovehandwrittennotes

Thank you so much Jameson!!!

Come link up for Travel with Ramona Recommends



No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top