June Ramona Recommends Book Club

Hello Readers!!!

Hello and welcome! I am so glad you are here for Ramona Recommends' Book Club. Last month we read, The Year of Billy Miller. It was quite a precious read. I mean anything Kevin Henkes writes is precious.   If you are new to the book club, WELCOME! I am so happy to have you! If we haven't officially met (online), I'm Courtney, creator of Ramona Recommends. Nice to meet you. Click here if you want to learn how I started this blog.
For a friendly reminder, you might want to follow me on Bloglovin or Google to make sure you don't miss out on each month's reveal. Eeekkk!
I am super excited to announce that I have picked another blogger to host June's  Ramona Recommends Book Club. The host is Marcy from Searching for Teacher Balance. Click here to find out what books she has picked. I am excited because I have not read either of them. eeek!


1 comment

  1. I just finished Calpurnia Tate! I finally got a post up about it along with some "read alike" book suggestions. I guess I will skip May and move on to June. :-) Thanks for organizing great books suggestions!
    Caitlin
    TheRoomMom

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top