What do you want to be?

Hi Friends,

 Today marks 4 weeks and 1 day left of school. I am ready for SUMMER! :)

I am sure you have asked your class more than once- What they want to be when they grow up?  The book I am going to share with you is a wonderful book to end the year. It is about being whoever you want and letting the world accept YOU! There is some vocabulary you might need to pre teach as you read. The book does offer a nice little film dictionary in the back. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Spread the magic of letting your dreams soar!


1 comment

  1. This is my new favorite book! I posted about it a while ago. First of all, moose are AMAZING! Second of all, this is such a great read about following your dreams.

    Marcy
    Searching for Teacher Balance

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top