May Ramona Recommends' Book Club

Hello and welcome! I am so glad you are here for Ramona Recommends' Book Club. Last month we read, The Evolution of Calpurina Tate. Click here to read the comments about the book. It was wonderful!  If you are new to the book club, WELCOME! I am so happy to have you! If we haven't officially met (online), I'm Courtney, creator of Ramona Recommends. Nice to meet you. Click here if you want to learn how I started this blog.
For a friendly reminder, you might want to follow me on Bloglovin or Google to make sure you don't miss out on each month's reveal. Eeekkk!





May's book club will run from today, Wednesday, May 7th until Wednesday, June 4th.

For this month's discussion let's focus on the following:
1. If you are new this month--Introduce yourself to the group: Share your name, blog/instagram name, what grade you teach, and a little bit about yourself.  *Remember, you do not need a blog to be a part of this discussion. You can just leave a comment below this post. :)

2. How would use this read aloud to foster writing in your classroom?

3.Random: Share your thoughts on The Year of Billy Miller
 
Don't forget to follow me for updates :)

WANT TO HOST JUNE'S RAMONA RECOMMENDS' BOOK CLUB? Here is what you need to do:
1. Pick a children's literature chapter book or picture book that you love.
2. Email me Courtney at ramonarecommends with:
     Your Blog Address
     The Book You have Chosen 
3. Come up with 1-2 discussion questions
I will accept emails until May 25th. If you are picked, I will email you by May 26th.
Feel free to share the book club button on your instagram and blog pages. This is going to be fun. Again, WELCOME and thank you for your support!

3 comments

  1. I am so excited for this month's book! As a first grade teacher, I am a huge Kevin Henkes fan! I can't wait to dive in and start discussing this book!

    Marcy
    Searching for Teacher Balance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Melissa and I teach 4th grade. I have been teaching for 14 years, with experience in Florida and New York. I love children's literature and am looking forward to this book club. I do not have my on blog, but I follow many for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top