Children's Book Week FANCY NANCY Style!

My favorite time of year! Children's Book Week. In honor of the cutest poster on the internet created my Robin Preiss Glasser, I would like to share my NEWEST favorite Fancy Nancy love! 
Have you read Fancy Nancy and the Wedding of the Century? Oh! it is magnificent, that is a fancy word for great! The word choice, character development, and sparkling pictures make this book a top pick off my bookshelf.I recommend this book for every girl in America.
Guess What!? About 2 years ago, I went with my mom to the Orange County Children's Book Festival. I was honored to meet Robin Preiss Glasser, illustrator of the Fancy Nancy, who is such a sweet and charming gal. Here is a picture to share in my glory. "Goosies"... I know!

Did you know that Fancy Nancy has a tour bus and they are going all over to promote their two newest creations? Click here to learn more. I hope Fancy Nancy stops in California!!!! 

By the way, I do own the Fancy Nancy doll, want to learn more... Come listen to Sheila Jane Blog Radio

 What is your favorite Fancy Nancy Book? 

Of Course, I had to do my blog post in Pink. I am sure Fancy Nancy wouldn't have it any other way! :) 


No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top