A Woman of Sincere Character

On the last day of Ramona Recommends, she shares a story.  When I started the 12 Days of Ramona Recommends, I thought to myself ok 12 days is a long time. I must prepare ahead of time and be ready! Folks! 12 days goes by so QUICKLY. Life flies by! Capture each moment of your life with a mental picture. Each moment of your life, is a precious piece which creates a masterpiece. Enjoy! Be gracious. I am so thankful for all of my readers. Thank you for taking time out of your masterpiece to create a piece of mine.



Today's last post is going to be a special one. It might not be special for you, but I'm sure it will tug on your heart strings; however, it will be special for one person. This one person does not know I am doing this. As he or she is reading, they will find out just like you. I would like to tell you a little bit about this person and why the book I choose today reminds me of her. I met this person 29 years ago on April 25, 1984 at 7:01pm. She took me in her arms and we have been each others best friend ever since. Loving, beautiful, heartfelt, educated, and wonderful would describe the lady who always looks at her food before it goes into her mouth. This lady has supported me through the sunshines and clouds. As a kid she would sit for hours with me at the homework table of Deer Trail Lane in order for me to feel confident. She has watched me accept my college diploma, be hooded, and hear me be called Miss Hinshaw. This lady is my mom. She isn't just a mom, but a woman of sincere character. There isn't another mom like her. #sorrynotsorry She is my rock. She is my "always sure spot".
Today, I recommend

Give this present to your special someone and let them know, 
"I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always,
As long as I am living
my mom you'll be."

I love you, mom! Thank you for opening the magic, and sharing the magic with me! I am so glad you are apart of my masterpiece.



What picture book reminds you of your masterpiece?


No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top