A Special Post for a Special Lady

In Loving Memory of

http://www.amazon.com/Junie-B-First-Grader-Aloha-ha-ha/dp/0375834044/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1384812500&sr=8-30&keywords=junie+b.+jones
Over the weekend, we lost one of the most influential writers in children's literature. Barbara Park wrote a wonderful inspiring series about a little girl named Junie B. Jones. If you have a reader reading between 2nd and 3rd grade level, I recommend this series without hesitation. Each book is about a different event in Junie B. Jones' life. I would recommend using for story elements as Junie B. is always finding problems and solutions. :) If you want to learn more about these books and the writer behind Junie B., go her website where you can find a whole book list, games, and fun lessons for the classroom. 

The three books in the window pane are my three favorites.

Thank you Barabara Park for all the years of wonderful books!

Font Designs- Lettering Delights

No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top