Scholastic Printables FREE for a YEAR

Sometimes you need a quick printable. Yes, I said it. Sometimes even the best teachers use worksheets. Using a worksheet is OK. Students still need to write! #promise When I need a worksheet, I love browsing Scholastic Printables. They are easy to use, great for review, or  providing students with a summative/formation assessment. Scholastic Printables are not fluffy and really review and provide rich content.  


Scholastic Printables give you instant, unlimited access to thousands of skills sheets, activities, lesson plans and more. These classroom resources are created by teachers and vetted by your trusted friends at Scholastic. Save time and money, and browse with confidence. To start your free trial, please click here.

Excited to share I am hosting a giveaway with Scholastic Printables to give one of my lucky readers a YEAR FREE SUBSCRIPTION. Details below how to enter!

https://printables.scholastic.com/content/stores/printables/priv/53/9780439513753-026.pdf
 Using Grammar Cop is a great morning bell activity. Photocopy a class set, put on student's desks and then they have a quick grammar review before the day begins.
https://printables.scholastic.com/content/stores/printables/priv/87/9780590644587-001.pdf
This is one of my favorite printables! It is a reader's theater activity. Such a perfect activity for students to practice their verbal reading skills. Both are free for you to download. Just click on pictures!



Here is how you enter: Leave me a comment telling me what is your favorite picture book to use in your classroom and how do you it? Then please leave me your email. I will pick winner by Friday afternoon! Good Luck!!! One entry per person. ONE winner will be selected.


The Small Print:
FTC Disclosure 
I have partnered with Scholastic to host this giveaway. Prizing and sample subscription were provided by Scholastic.

15 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite picture book is Chopsticks by Amy Krause Rosenthal. sorry forgot my email in the first comment and had to delete it .. mirugaon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to use The Important Book. My students come up with something they think is important and why. We make a class book. Kbbrown@gastin.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. So hard to narrow down but I love Each Kindness. So many ways to integrate social skill and teach reading and writing skills as well

    rogwachi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I agree with the others. It is very difficult to narrow down. I love using the story, Henry Box Brown to teach theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the book "The Honest To Goodness Truth" to help kids with being honest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to read The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear. I read with such enthusiasm and passion. Then we dicuss reading fluency. My email is Smile4mesal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love using picture books in my classroom, even with my big 5th graders! Right now my favorites are Hey, Little Ant and I Wanna Iguana for sparking interest in persuasive writing.

    mariajoneskd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love using picture books in my classroom. I just recently read Enemy Pie to the 4th and 5th class to discuss point of view and inferring skills.
    pbas5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite picture book is Catalina Magdalena Hoopensteiner Wallendiner Hogan Logan Bogan Was Her Name illustrated by Tedd Arnold. The book is based on a song and is super fun! I read it to my students and have them draw a picture based on what they hear. The pictures are so cute and the kids always love the story!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the Skippyjon Jones books! Great for my Spanish-speaking students to feel so powerful that they can speak a second language, and it lends itself to imaginative writing!
    mariehoag@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite book for teaching point of view is The Day the Crayons Quit. It's just such a clever book! My email is mpelkowski5050@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to use the "Diary of a Worm/Spider/Fly" series to teach main ideas and point of view. My students create their own diaries for other animals we study. faithlaska@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top