Jingle Jingle Creative Ways to Engage Elves


We all know what it is a like the week before Winter Break. The kids are excited, we are excited, and lets be honest the desks in the classroom need a break too! Even though I am dead tired I always look forward to the last week before Winter Break. There is something magical in the air. I love playing Christmas music while I am preparing for the day.




 For a winter treat, I give my students a homework pass to say thank you for all their hard work first trimester. Want a copy, click here!
During the last week, we have dress up days. This particular day is dress like you are in snow storm. Mind you I live in California so this is my "snow storm" attire. :) The kids love this day!!!


I got this idea a few years ago from Mary- Teaching with a Mountain View. It is so easy to make. A fun treat on the last day is always special.
Focused on Fifth









1 comment

  1. I love that you include dress up days as a way to keep students engaged and having fun. Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    Angela
    The Organized Plan Book

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top