Teachers Pay Teachers Visit

Hey Everyone,

For the next couple weeks, I will be taking you through my trip to New York. There will be a few stops: Scholastic, Matilda on Broadway, Teachers Pay Teachers, 9/11 Memorial, Books of Wonder, and FOOD. Hope you enjoy my NEW YORK journal.










Hi, I am Courtney the face behind Ramona Recommends on Teachers Pay Teachers. Little did I know 2 year ago, this adventure would change my life. I have met so many dedicated and thoughtful teachers. Not only do I get to let my creative shine, but my lessons are used all over the world.

 I was able to meet up with my friend Molly from Lessons with Laughter and tour the TpT offices together. We were both on vacation from California and were able to meet up!

Meet Adam- The CEO. Such a nice guy. Great personality! Molly and I had the pleasure of sitting down with many employees including Adam and chatting TpT. It was quite a dream come true. 
Here are some of the wonderful faces behind Teachers Pay Teachers.

Thank you TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS for a wonderful visit. 

No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top