Pencil Flower Pot

http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2015/08/monday-made-it-august-10-first-day-of.html

I am loving everything PENCIL right now. Last year, I even made pencil notepads

My Pencil Flower Pot is SUPER easy to make. Here is what you need to purchase:

Yellow Mason Jar- Michaels on SALE for $1.19
1 inch light gray ribbon
1/2 inch sparkle gray ribbon
Light Pink flowers of your choice (I got mine at Hobby Lobby)
Black Sharpie

STEP 1:
Use double sided tape and tape the thick gray ribbon around the rim of the yellow mason jar.
STEP 2:
Use double sided table  and tape the sparkle ribbon in the middle of the gray thin ribbon.

STEP 3:
Cut flower stems at different lengths to get the stadium seating effect.

STEP 4:
Place flowers into yellow mason jar.

STEP 5:
With a black sharpie write No.2 on the front of the yellow mason jar.

STEP 6:
Place somewhere cute!

Come link up with Tara for Monday Made It!


5 comments

  1. These are super cute! Did the mason jar come yellow?

    Katie
    Teaching Voracious Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I was just at a blogger meet-up and the organizers had purchased something similar to the jar at Target. I've never seen them at the one closest to me, but yours is way cuter!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute jar-- love how you personalized it!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - I have 4 of those from Michaels but didn't have an idea of what to use them for. Great idea!
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top