A+ Images Loves Bloggers

A free shirt with my Blog LOGO....Yes, please! I am so thankful for the wonderful and sweet people who work for A+ Images. One of my favorite products they sell is their classroom picture shirts. I wasn't able to order one this year for my class, but I can't wait to create one next year. Interested? Click here.

I was fortunate to work with a designer from A+ images to create my blog shirt. I can't wait to wear it in VEGAS!!!! If you see a blonde gal wearing this shirt, it is 99.99999% ME! Stop by and say hello! I can't wait to meet you. 


Head over to A+ Images and ORDER YOUR BLOG SHIRT and MORE TODAY!

2 comments

  1. I ordered mine this weekend- can't wait for it to come in! Yours looks adorable, and I can't wait to meet you!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got mine this week, too!! Hot pink :) Can't wait to give you a hug!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top