Teachers Helping Teachers




Good Morning! Welcome to TEACHER HELPING TEACHERS a new series to support teachers around the world. I would like to introduce STACEY from LITERACY FOR BIG KIDS!







She deserves this random act of kindness because she is a strong advocate to keep children reading and she has shared SO MANY wonderful books that now sit on OPEN THE MAGIC bookshelves!  I knew we had to be friends when she posted an adorable quote from our Ramona Recommends Book Club series.  Guess what it is a FREEBIE. She shares my love for books and passion for all things literacy. She is a rock star and I love how we collaborate together to continue to support literacy for upper elementary kids. 

Check out these fabulous pictures from her READING classroom. Thank you Stacey for sending these beauties my way.





Stacey is an outstanding person, and I hope you can stop by her blog and instagram! Thank you Stacey for making me a better reader and teacher. You are my reading soul sister! 


Come link up and share with us a teacher who has inspired you! 

1 comment

  1. This has seriously MADE MY WEEK. YOU are such an inspiration to me that this is making me feel like my heart might explode! I love this little community we have where we can share our love of reading & books with each other AND our big kids. Love you and THANK YOU! I will Pay it Forward!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top