Promo over at RAMONA RECOMMENDS

Hey All,

Today and tomorrow I am running a promo over at Ramona Recommends. Small Print- Buy ANY two products from my store, and get the a third one free. Must be equal to or less than the lowest product purchased. Just email me at ramonarecommends@gmail.com with what you bought, your TpT username, and the product you would like.
Small Print: Buy ANY two products from my store, and get a third one free. Must be equal to or less than the lowest product purchased. Just email me at ramonarecommends@gmail.com with what you bought and your TpT username. ENDS Sunday, May 31st at 9pm PST

 OPEN THE MAGIC at Ramona Recommends TpT Shop!

No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top