Layla from Fancy Free in 4th and I are super excited to invite you to join in our STRESS FREE GIVEAWAY. We have called in the troops and other amazing bloggers have joined in. You will win a fabulous gift card to buy STRESS FREE fun things! In order to win, graciously like the TpT stores of the people below.
Are you feeling the burn of the spiral of the end of the year craziness. I do not think I ever stopped from the day I received the call that I had been offered a 5th grade teaching position. Really.... I do not think I have stopped. As a teacher, you don't stop you just keep going because that passion we all have ignites each time we have a light bulb moment. #itsateacherthing.
I thought I would share with you my Top 10 STRESS FREE S.O.L.O activities that I do to RELAX, REFRESH, REWARD, and REJUVENATE.
1. Read. I go to Barnes and Noble and sit in their children's section and read. There is something about fresh new books that relaxes me. I usually come home with at least 2-5 new books and add them to my library. Have you seen my library?
2. Workout. I can't believe what it does to my soul after running a few miles. Oh it feels absolutely yummy!
3. Yogurtland. If it is a yogurtland night, I will shower and then head there around 7:30. I pick up a cookies n cream and plain tart delight with some chocolate chips and almonds. Upon return, I will go into my office read blogs and eat my fro-yo.
4. Organize. Everything has a place and everything needs to be color coded. The end.
5. Pray. I am thankful that God is in my life. He has delivered such a gracious path for me even when I think "Hello, God it's me Courtney, are you listening!?. God and I chat a lot. We are homies.
6. Create. My coworkers are always asking me how I have time to blog, create posters, cute lessons, products or anything in between. When I need a stress reliever, I craft. Creating a poster with backgrounds and fonts... OH THAT IS A GOOD TIME!
7. Movies.Yep, I like going to the movies by myself. It is a great feeling of just getting lost in the story line as I enjoy my popcorn. I used to think, "omg, what are people going to think?".... Now, I just smile.
8. Shop. There is no stress that Nordstrom or Loft can't fix. The end.
9. Scroll. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Blogs.... you get the idea.
10. Watch. When I do watch TV, you can find me enjoying Nashville, Greys, Hart of Dixie, Bachelor/ette, and anything on HGTV.
You will win a fabulous gift card to buy STRESS FREE fun things! In order to win, graciously like the TpT stores of the people below.