Annoucement and Freebies!

Hello!

On Monday and Tuesday, Ramona Recommends will be on SALE for 20% plus TpT's little gift.



The next 3 weeks are going to be filled with report cards, essays, holiday crafts, parties, daily schedules, read alouds, and so much more. Let me help you stay organized! I created this To-do list for my team and wanted to share with my Ramona Recommends readers. Just click on the picture and enjoy! It is EDITABLE! :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d2OL0R7Zx1bk1IWUFsM1Jmdlk/view?usp=sharing


Do you need some ideas of holiday books to read this week? Here is a list of 15 books to read through out the 15 days of December. You can use them for all grades. I plan to use some of the books to teach the depth and complexity icons.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d2OL0R7Zx1bkNmTUZ6em5oY2M/view?usp=sharing


Thank You Meloneadz, Teaching Super Power, Creative Clips, KG Fonts, and Amy Groesbeck for your cute fonts, paper, clipart, and more!

1 comment

  1. This is a great post, Courtney! I love the list of holiday books. The freebie is great! Who doesn't have 800 things to do this month?!! Happy Holidays, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top