September Ramona Recommends Book Club

Hello Readers!!!

Hello and welcome! I am so glad you are here for Ramona Recommends' Book Club. Last month we read, The One and Only Ivan and The Day The Crayons Quit. Both books were so great. If you are new to the book club, WELCOME! I am so happy to have you! If we haven't officially met (online), I'm Courtney, creator of Ramona Recommends. Nice to meet you. Click here if you want to learn how I started this blog.

Want to become a book club member? Sign up here!

I am super excited to announce that I have picked another blogger to host September's  Ramona Recommends Book Club. The host is Kathie from Tried and True Teaching Tools.
Photobucket

CLICK HERE to find out what books she has picked. I am excited! eeek! This month we are doing a linky party. Kathie has included a linky for you to link up your blog post! All you have to do is link up your thoughts and answers to Kathie's questions. 

WANT TO HOST OCTOBERS'S RAMONA RECOMMENDS' BOOK CLUB? 
Here is what you need to do:
1. Pick a children's literature chapter book or picture book that you love. You can pick both too! :)
2. Email me Courtney at ramonarecommends@gmail.com with:
     Your Blog Address
     The Book You have Chosen 
3. Come up with 1-2 discussion questions
4. Must be willing to do a linky party :)
I will accept emails until September 26. If you are picked, I will email you by September 27th.

3 comments

  1. Hi Courtney! I love the Ramona Recommends Book Club! I look forward to September's books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved thinking about which books to choose for this month's book club! I hope you all have a chance to read them; you will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top