Meet The Teacher {Linky}

So excited to link up with Stephanie at Falling into First for Meet the Teacher linky!


Hi! I'm Courtney. I'm a teacher, book lover, crafter, creator, and blogger. I have the best family ever. They are my rock. The picture below is of the original 5. There have been marriages and babies added-who I love dearly, but the original 5 is where I call home.
Creating Ramona Recommends has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. This door has open so much love and opportunity. Currently, I am a 5th grade reading and math intervention assistant. I have taught4th grade, but was riffed due to the economy. Hoping this will be my year! Prayers Prayers! :)

 
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Picture books, pencils, calendars, popcorn and m&ms, diet coke, water, post it notes, clothes, necklaces, working out, frozen yogurt, peanut butter and banana, clip art, mani/pedis, dvr, sunnies, and fresh air. 

Q. IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
Personal Organizer
Q. THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Creative, Compassionate, and Loyal

Q. FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
"I love having to look for teaching positions every August", said NO teacher ever!
 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Oprah Winfrey

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
 
A Classy Picture Book

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
  "Open the Magic!"- Ramona Recommends
"Focus on potential instead of limitations"-Alan Loy McGinnis
 
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
  Jesus Take the Wheel- Carrie Underwood

 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
Depends- I like mornings for the most part! :) 

 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP? 
 
My Bullying product is my all time fav right now. I love the message it sends to students. BULLYING is NOT ok! 
 
Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 
1. I always say 3 prayers before I go to sleep
2. I'm left handed
3. My middle name is Ann
4. I love Brussels Sprouts
 
http://fallingintofirst.blogspot.com/2014/08/meet-teacher-linky.html
  

9 comments

  1. Hey Courtney! Nice to "meet" you! Your family is beautiful! Just had some yummy fried brussels sprouts a few weeks ago at a restaurant. Usually not a fan but they were delish!

    Little In Betweens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture of the family! I'm also a big fan of brussels sprouts - mashed with butter is yummy!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. My middle name is Ann too!!!

    Nice to meet you!

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently read your blog post about organizing all of your books. Turned out great! I know how stressful it is to search for teaching jobs. I have done it the past 2 summers. Hopefully our position is right around the corner.

    Allie
    The Positive Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your teaching pursuits! I enjoyed reading your post & I ♥ brussel sprouts, too! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was nice to read more about you, Courtney! I am a left handed book lover too! Prayers on finding the right position and best wishes for this school year!

    Stacia
    http://staciaseagroves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved learning more about you! Best of luck with your job search, that is TOUGH! 1. I am also left handed 2. I adore brussel sprouts 3. My middle name isn't Ann, but I do love picture books :)
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, I loved this. Your fam is so cute. I LOVE brussel sprouts. I make them all the time, but I get kicked out of lunch when I bring them bc they smell. ;) Did you see my post on why I chose Wonder?
    - Sydney
    Lessons Learned

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was so sweet to learn more about you and 'meet' your family! Happy teaching!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top