Meet Me: COURTNEY from Ramona Recommends

Hi Friends,
My name is Courtney! I am author of Ramona Recommends. It is so nice to meet you. Come in and OPEN THE MAGIC! Today, I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share some more fun facts about myself. Obviously, you all know how much I love books so enjoy learn about my other loves.

Hope you enjoy!

brynnalysonphotography.blogspot.com

Thank you Amy Lemons for this CUTE template! eek!
My little Scrapbook :)

http://ramonarecommends.blogspot.com/2014/08/ramona-recommends-library-reveal-plus.html
My OPEN THE MAGIC library
brynnalysonphotography.blogspot.com
The Whole Gang!
My 30th birthday with my dearest friends!
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE clothes! :)

My best friend since 11th grade :) 
My best friend since college- University of Arizona. :)

Thank you for letting me share a little piece of me with you! 
Go link up!
http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/08/teacher-week-who.html

3 comments

  1. I LOVE all of your books! That is amazing!! Your kids are so spoiled to have you as a teacher!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney I love learning about you! Just traveled through Arizona; it's a beautiful state (I'm an East Coast girl). Thanks for sharing all of your teaching secrets, advice, & knowledge. You rock!

    <3 Melissa
    http://mrsdaileysclassroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling over your classroom library!! I just read your "10 Things About Me" & learned another reason why I love your blog & feel connected: I'm a Tri Delta, too!! Theta Pi (UCLA)!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top