CURRENTLY it's HOT

Hi Friends!
Listening- Sometimes when I am knee deep into my creating I forget to put music on! Oh! Sometimes I even drive home with no music because the sound of silence is better than ANY song on the radio. :)

Loving- Yesterday, I met up with some of my OC blogging teacher friends in San Diego. We had a blast.

Thinking- So! I finished organizing ALLLLL 1,115 of my books on Wednesday night. Stay tuned for a detailed blog post about that adventure. :)

Wanting- I REALLLLLLLLlllllllyyyyyy want the Silhouette Cameo Machine. I have been doing some research and I think it is time. I want to know where I can get the best deal, do you know?

Needing- I need nothing, well until the TpT Back to School Sale!!!! I am so excited!!! Just FYI- I have A LOT of new products that will be ready for you!

Kids and School- I just finished summer school so I'm not going to think about when I need to go back :)

Come link up with farley... YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!

8 comments

  1. you are so sweet to link up!!! I am all kinds of excited about the B2S sale too... I have a ton on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the silence! I drive 35 minutes each way and sometimes the radio is never on. I loved your picture on IG of all of your books and can't wait to read your blog post! Have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    Sarah
    smbhankinson@gmail.com
    Learning is for Superstars
    follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sort of jealous of you being all organized with your books....but in a nice admiring way. Teaching Science With Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the B2S also! :)
    I cannot wait to read about the organization of your books! :)
    Kari at Teaching with Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. B2S sale is always amazing! It looks like you cuties were all smiles at your lunch! How fun! I head the Cameo had deals for teachers...that has been on my wish list for a while too. :)
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous! I am NOT a silence girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back to school sale on TPT?!?! Gosh, I guess I should pay more attention to these things. I just purchased a bunch of amazing stuff a few days ago. I guess I can always search for more things, right? Can you come organize my library? Tomorrow I unpack and I have boxes among boxes of books. Such a daunting task!
    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on organizing all the books! Sounds like a feat. I need to do that... I've said that for the past 3 years though.
    Your get-together looks like fun!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top