BLAST OFF into Ramona Recommends' TpT Store

Hi Friends!

Can't believe it is almost back to school time. I actually don't go back until September 2, but August does really feel like Back to School. Are you excited for the Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale?

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ramona-Recommends

I want to share my
TOP 5 favorites from my TpT store. 
Hope you enjoy!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-BULLYING-Graphic-Organizers-Mini-Lessons-Posters-1348405
Have you read WONDER? If not, please go to amazon right now and purchase. This is a wonderful book for the beginning, middle, and end of school year. My BULLY product helps teachers share about bullying (ins and outs). Included are posters, mini lessons, and graphic organizers.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Postivity-Quotes-with-Common-Core-Thinking-Questions-1335563
Want to start the year of on a positive note? These inspirational posters will leave your students feeling inspired to never give up. Included are critical thinking questions that go with each quote. Plus! I have given you a book list of inspirational books and a list of songs that encourage students to stay positive (play them before class to make sure they are right for your classroom climate).
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-or-Home-Library-Labels-and-Quotes-1366348
Book Labels for your classroom or home library. Let the organization begin! Plus more posters- these are my favorite children's book quotes. Per sweet request I have also added A-Z in lime green and black letters. Excuse the horrible picture, but here is a peak.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Common-Core-Bubblicious-Book-Review-For-Grades-3-6-1343940
Want to encourage student reading? Pick up this Bubblicious Book Review product. Students will write book reviews and categorize them by genre. Create a classroom of readers. Once one person opens the magic the rest will follow.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Texting-Abbrevation-Partner-Cards-1366371
Building community at the beginning of the school year is important. Text Message Abbreviation Partner Cards will help students get excited about being paired up with new friends in the class. Give one student the text message short hand card and another student the written out version. Students must find their  matching message. I would suggest for 4th grade and up!

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Cents-Elizabeth-Keeler-Robinson/dp/1582462143/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1407048019&sr=1-1&keywords=making+cents&dpPl=1
 Since we are talking SALE! I thought I would leave you with this. Making Cents is adorable and explains the nuts and bolts about money.

Go Enjoy SHOPPING! Below you can find some other AMAZING stores :) Just click on their picture and it will take you to their store.

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to OPEN THE MAGIC.



1 comment

  1. Got that Bully unit on my wish list now. : )
    I read Wonder to my 4th graders last year and they LOVED it. Looking forward to reading to my class this year, probably gonna be the 1st read aloud of the year. Your unit will work so nicely with it! Thanks!
    (super cute!)

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top