August Ramona Recommends' Book Club

Hello Readers!!!

Hello and welcome! I am so glad you are here for Ramona Recommends' Book Club. Last month we read, WONDER and Giraffes Can't Dance. Both books were so great. BUT I loved loved loved loved loved WONDER. Want to read my post about it? My thoughts. If you are new to the book club, WELCOME! I am so happy to have you! If we haven't officially met (online), I'm Courtney, creator of Ramona Recommends. Nice to meet you. Click here if you want to learn how I started this blog.

Want to become a book club member? Sign up here!

I am super excited to announce that I have picked another blogger to host August's  Ramona Recommends Book Club. The host is Melissa from A Teaspoon of Teaching
http://ateaspoonofteaching.blogspot.com/

CLICK HERE to find out what books she has picked. I am excited because I have not read either of them. eeek! This month we are doing it a little differently. Melissa has included a linky for you to link up your blog post! At the end of the August Book Club, I will randomly pick 2 linkups to win anything from my store! :) Happy Reading!

WANT TO HOST SEPTEMBER'S RAMONA RECOMMENDS' BOOK CLUB? 
Here is what you need to do:
1. Pick a children's literature chapter book or picture book that you love. You can pick both too! :)
2. Email me Courtney at ramonarecommends@gmail.com with:
     Your Blog Address
     The Book You have Chosen 
3. Come up with 1-2 discussion questions
4. Must be willing to do a linky party :)
I will accept emails until August 17th. If you are picked, I will email you by August 18th.

No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top