Monday- I MADE IT home from Vegas

Hi Friends!!

Happy Monday! I can't wait to share with you about Vegas. Look for it this week! I am here to share a fun and quick summer project that I did. Come link up with 4th Grade Frolics!
http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/
It's summer and I love colorful coasters! These are so fun to make for yourself, friends, teachers, or the neighbor next door. At this time, they are not for sale like the picture says- sorry! I love to name each set. Honestly, I love to name everything. I buy nail polish and fonts based on their names!

All you need for this COASTER PROJECT-----
TO BUY:
1. 4 pool titles 4x4. Get the cheap ones! They are like .48 at Lowe's
2. Mod Podge
3. Spray Sealer
4. Sponge Paintbrushes
5. Scrapbook Paper

Need a Tutorial on How to? GO HERE!
 Sorry- At this time, they are not for sale. #sadface





Want to see my Monday-It Monday from Last Week?
http://ramonarecommends.blogspot.com/2014/07/monday-made-it-put-it-on-calendar.html

2 comments

  1. I have made the coasters with actual pictures, but never scrapbook paper. I need to try that!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! :) So glad we got to meet this week, friend! <3 #thankyou #foreverfriends

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top