July Ramona Recommends' Book Club

Hello Readers!!!

Hello and welcome! I am so glad you are here for Ramona Recommends' Book Club. Last month we read, The Snicker of Magic and Ribbit. Both books were so great. I LOVED The Snicker of Magic since I am teaching a summer school class with SWEET TREATS as the theme. If you are new to the book club, WELCOME! I am so happy to have you! If we haven't officially met (online), I'm Courtney, creator of Ramona Recommends. Nice to meet you. Click here if you want to learn how I started this blog.

Want to become a book club member? Sign up here!

I am super excited to announce that I have picked another blogger to host July's  Ramona Recommends Book Club. The host is Sydney from Lessons Learned from the Classroom and Beyond.
http://ohthelessonslearned.blogspot.com/2014/07/they-say-i-must-be-one-of-wonders-july.html


Click here to find out what books she has picked. I am excited because I have not read either of them. eeek! 

WANT TO HOST AUGUST'S RAMONA RECOMMENDS' BOOK CLUB? 
Here is what you need to do:
1. Pick a children's literature chapter book or picture book that you love. You can pick both too! :)
2. Email me Courtney at ramonarecommends@gmail.com with:
     Your Blog Address
     The Book You have Chosen 
3. Come up with 1-2 discussion questions
4. Must be willing to do a linky party :)
I will accept emails until July 25th. If you are picked, I will email you by July 28th.

No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top