Summer Reading List (As seen on #instagram)

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking an interest in my Summer Recommendations List! Inside you will find: Colorful and Black/White (for easy copying) lists of picture book recommendations for boys and girls and chapter book list too. 
Upper Grade Teachers: You know what?! You can even use these picture books with the older kids and really divide deep into theme, underlying message, descriptive language, use of illustrations... Oh the list goes on! This is one of the main reason I love picture books!

Click on there picture to download list. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d2OL0R7Zx1Q0xmYzg4RDJFUlU/edit?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d2OL0R7Zx1Q0xmYzg4RDJFUlU/edit?usp=sharing

One of my instagram followers @elementarydarling :) shared she will put into her conference packet to share with parents. That a wonderful idea! Another teacher is sharing this with some parents for summer reading.

Please use and share as you like.

If you are interested and on TpT, here are three of my favorite products from Ramona Recommends. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Childrens-Literature-Resource-Guide-GET-ORGANIZED-1215028
I have a wonderful children's literature guide to help teachers and parents stay organized with all this book fun! 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Close-Reading-Tools-Common-Core-1174456
Need more Common Core Resources to help you plan for next year? Look at my Close Reading Helper Guide.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/BUNDLE-Set-I-and-II-Inspiring-Quotes-for-your-Classroom-Decor-1241544
Inspiring quotes to get your year started off right!

If some of you are new to Ramona Recommends, WELCOME! It is a pleasure to meet you. My blog is centered around sharing my love of children's literature with teachers and parents. Come OPEN THE MAGIC and see what Ramona Recommends has for YOU!

5 comments

  1. Is the link for it broke? I can't download it by clicking the picture. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! FYI, the share settings need to be changed because right now it's asking for permission to download. I can't wait to get it! I'm still in school, so I can hand it out before they leave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Link is FIXED! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the book recommendations! Just downloaded the doc.
    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top