I MADE IT a SWEET MONDAY

Today's SWEET Agenda
http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2014/06/monday-made-it-summer-weekly-2.html

1. Sweet Treats Clip-Up Chart
2. Freebie Summer School Book List for Elementary (All Picture Books)
3. Say Goodbye Gift
4. Countdown Calendars


I am starting to prepare materials for summer school. My theme is SWEET TREATS. I made this cute clip-up chart with "sweet" sayings. If you like a copy, it's in my TpT store for 2.00 dollars!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sweet-Treats-Clip-Up-Chart-1270780
2. I L.O.V.E to be organized! Lists are my middle name. Last night, I decided to create a list of all the picture books I will use during my summer school class. Want a copy? It is in my TpT store and it's FREE!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Picture-Books-Galore-List-1269922

3. 4 years ago, I made one of the best decisions of my life (at the time) to move back to California from Arizona. I said good bye to two very sweet colleagues or better yet two very good friends. I made each one of them a picture poster to put in their classroom. 

4. COUNTDOWN BOOKS!
My sister got married 3 years ago on June 25th. I love to countdown to special occasions. A month before the wedding, I was sitting at my dad's office creating envelopes for her bridesmaids luncheon when I thought of an idea. How fun would it be to create a countdown calendar for my sister's wedding? I have made several since then for weddings, births, and master graduations.



Come back tomorrow for Ramona Recommends TUESDAY! :)

1 comment

  1. How cute is everything!!!!! Those countdown books are precious!!!! Thanks for the fun ideas and linking up:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top