Currently It is ALMOST July!

Hi Friends!!!

I'm so excited to be linking up with my pal FARLEY!
Listening: I love Miranda Lambert. Her voice is amazing! The song "The House that Built Me" is my favorite Miranda song. Brings me back to my childhood. I remember sitting at the kitchen table doing my homework as my mom made dinner. 

Loving: My summer school class is so SWEET! Its totally my cup of "chocolate". Picture books...writing...and reading SIGN ME UP! The kids are wonderful. Want to read more about my class? Click Here! You will find a cute ALL ABOUT ME poster idea. 

Thinking: This summer, I want to create at least 5 new products. Currently, I am working on a cute writing activity and a NEW set of Inspirational Quotes! Who would you like to see added? Plus I need to add all my printables I made for my SWEET TREATS summer school class.

Wanting: I am so excited to go to VEGAS! Did you hear? Kristen from Easy Teaching Tools and I are holding a meet up!
Come meet Courtney(me) from Ramona Recommends and Kristen from Easy Teaching Tools on Friday night for drinks at Venetian Bellini Bar!
Interested? Sign-up HERE for more deets! 
 
Needing: I got home from the gym, ate dinner, showered, and have been working on projects for tomorrow's class. So! I need go to dry my hair. I can't sleep with wet hair. #notmything
 
4th of July: Is my FAVORITE holiday EVER! So excited to spending the day with my friend BBQing it up and Singing GOD BLESS AMERICA!
 
 
 

6 comments

  1. This is my first time stopping by your blog! I'll definitely becoming a new follower! What age group are you teaching for summer school? I'm doing summer school for the second summer now and I love it! It's mostly my pre-schoolers from the school year that qualify :)

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new visitor too! Picture books and writing are two of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the Vegas blogger meet up. Maybe one day I'll make it back to Vegas and go to the TPT Vegas fun. I was there last summer for a difference conference and it's a great place to visit.

    Ms. Julie aka Southern Teacher
    southernteacherwbt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to meet you girls in Vegas!! I hope you don't mind but I shared your button for your meet up on my currently too!! I love the Miranda Lambert song too!! When my parent's moved out of my childhood home I used that song to build a montage of pictures!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super jealous! I wish I were going to Vegas but I am afraid to fly! Happy you are enjoying your summer school class. I hope mine is just as awesome ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you love Miranda Lambert, have you heard of her side band called The Pistol Annies? Love them!! You should check them out. I'm also a Miranda Lambert fan. Have fun in Vegas!! I wish I was going as well! But, I will have to live vicariously through the blog and instagram posts!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top