Teachers Pay Teachers SALE! May 6-7th

 Are you as excited as I am. My wishlist is FILLED TO THE TOP of wonderful products from my favorite seller's stores. Teachers Pay Teachers wants to celebrate! 

Need something to do? It's time to start leaving fabulous feedback!You earn credits for feedback to put towards your future purchases. I will choose three people who warm my heart with FABULOUS feedback to choose any item that is $5 or less from my store for FREE. I will choose winners Sunday afternoon. You have from NOW until Sunday Morning to get your feedback in! Here is a link to my store. :)I will announce winners using your TpT username on my FB fan page and my blog!!! Now off to work on my newest freebie! 

Happy Weekend!

2 comments

  1. I have not purchased anything from you, but found you on Insta! I am so excited to find someone else who shares a love for children's books! I can not wait to get your book organizer pack! What a fabulous idea!!! Look forward to seeing more posts from you!

    xo

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade

    Mrs. Wheeler's TPT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan!
    Thank you so much for your sweet post. Aren't children's books the BEST. Really I find so much joy in using them to teach kids. I would love to see how you use my book organizer pack!!! Have a great week!
    I love looking at all of your insta posts too!
    :) Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top