Wishing and Hoping....

Do you sit at your computer and look up new releases only to find out that they are only up for pre-order? Yep, it happens to me all the time. I started writing down in my calendar when those special books would be available to buy at Barnes and Noble or order off of Amazon. I suggest writing down the dates of your favorite book releases in your personal or school planner. I love when I look in my planner and notice a book has been out for a week. I usually go straight to my amazon app! :)  Here are some books that are coming out this year that I can't wait to purchase.


Celebrating 50 years!!! 
Available Tuesday, February 18th, 2014


 
A Snicker of Magic will be able Tuesday, February 25th, 2014



 What was Ellis Island will be available Thursday, March 13, 2014



Who was Louis Braille will be available Thursday, March 13, 2014



Tuesday, April 8th, 2014



will be available Tuesday, May 6th




What is the Statue of Liberty? will be available Thursday, May 29th

Hope one of these books finds a home in your bookshelf. Have a great Tuesday. Thank you so much for reading. :)

1 comment

  1. I nominated your blog for the Liebster award. Go check out my post and see what it's all about! http://createeducateinspire.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top