This is GETTING REAL!

 I am always talking about my blog when people seem interested. I love to share in my love of opening the magic. Along with talking about it, I am always writing down the blog address on paper. I am sure many people lose it by the time they get to the car. #notjudgingjustbeingreal SO! Since this is my year of new opportunity through joy, I am making this blog my life commitment. I will be Courtney the author and editor of Ramona Recommends as long as I am able. This is my JOY. This is what I LOVE. Instead of pencil and paper, I took the leap and ordered blog cards. I am so excited to share them. My blog designer created them for me. She did a wonderful job. KreatedbyKelsey1 can be found on Etsy. She is a teacher too! She is nothing but professional, sweet, quick, and just plain AMAZING! After she designed the card, she sent me the file and I easily uploaded it to Vista Prints. Might I add Visa Prints is SUPER affordable! I should get the cards on Friday. Here is a sneak peek. I am OBSESSED!



Do you have blog cards?

I would also love to thank Jacque from Mommy and Me Creations for creating my very own Ramona Recommends Subway art. I just love it. Seriously, the gifts that God has given mankind to help each other smile is just AMAZING! Thank you to Melonheadz for allowing Jacque to use her clip art too! Eeek! 

5 comments

  1. Courtney! Thank you so very much for the shout out! I am very happy that you love the look of your subway art. Thanks again for everything! :D You are awesome!

    Jacque
    www.mommyandmecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I love to give credit where credit is due!

      Delete
  2. Your blog is very beautiful, professional, stylish, and crisp. It looks like a good place to wonder through while sipping a cup of coffee, and I look forward to reading more posts.

    I am your newest blog follower. I first saw your creation on TPT, and ventured to your blog! I am also a Melonheadz Addict, so I am sure that I will "see" you around in social media land.

    Have a Wonderful Day,

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elizabeth,
      Thank you for your heartfelt comment. Your comment made my day! I hope you can enjoy my blog and sip your coffee and relax. Isn't Melonheadz just awesome! Hope you have a great day. Thanks for making mine!
      Courtney

      Delete
  3. I know this is super late, but I had a death in my immediate family and have just finally been trying to catch up on my blog reading. :) Thanks for the nice shout out! I truly appreciate you. Oh and I loved seeing the "in real life" picture after they were printed. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top