I'm CURRENTLY loving February

Listening:
I love listening to Bruno Mars! Since he is performing in the halftime show tomorrow, I thought I would get started early. What a wonderful talented gentlemen. Currently, crushing on his song- When I was your Man. This song reminds me to enJOY every minute of the day. Do what needs to be done and don't look back and think I missed something.

Loving:
Sorry this section is a little long! :) As we have all learned, teachers must reflect constantly! I remember during my credential program, we had to reflect on every little assignment we turned in. At the time, I was like ugh! But now, I find it such a valuable tool in my life- job and personal. So reflecting has sort become part of my daily routine. In 2014, my OWL was JOY. I have opened my mind to so many new things to enjoy. I have said YES to many things that I would have passed by. I have said yes to no soda during the week. I was so nervous at first, but honestly it has been so easy. People, I LOVE soda, but I love my health more. I have started doing a detox cleanse with my sister through Arbonne. It is AMAZING. If you want more dets, let me know :), I have started going back to church. I have started looking in my closet before shopping. I have been looking for the joy in everything. I have started to eat at home more. I have started to love myself for me. Remember when I posted this freebie on TpT (Today I will....) I am living! Today I will be confident, me, someone's wish..... I am starting look in the mirror and love what I am seeing back. I am looking for joy in my face. I am an overall happy person, but I am so glad that I have decided to look for JOY in EVERYTHING.

Thinking:
I have a huge to-do list. I want to get most of it done tonight, because tomorrow is a BIG day in my house. My to-do list consists of: CURRENTLY, planning out my Tuesday blog, planning out my blog appearance over at Twenty Something Teacher blog, work for this week, laundry, logging in some of my new books into my book catalog, cleaning my office, and more. :) Does a teacher's to-do list ever end?

Wanting:
I need a new workout schedule. I will let you know how that goes. :)

Needing:
I am huge Bronco fan! I can't wait until tomorrow. I already have my outfit of orange and navy blue waiting in my closet. GO BRONCOS!!!! TOUCHDOWN!

2 Truths ! Fib:
I love how the creator of this month's currently used fib and not lie! :) I am left handed. I am the only one in my family. I love it! But! Did you ever notice how white board markers are not made for left handed people. It is SOOOO annoying! I love my handwriting, but on the board it is ick!
Organization- I love it! Every item in my life has a place. Sometimes it does get messy- as in right now-my desk looks like a pigpen. I am cleaning it after I press PUBLISH!
Zumba- FIB! I love doing many different activities as exercise. I love Turbo Kick Box, running, walking, Zumba, and hiking. 

Go link up with Farley!!!

Hope you learned a little more about me! Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!!!! GO BRONCOS!

10 comments

  1. I feel you on that long list! I have a lot of things to do but how do I always end up on blogger and facebook? I will never know but will not complain! I hope you are able to complete your list and find some time for YOU!

    Katie

    Glitter, Glue & Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie!
      Thanks for stopping by! My to-do list is almost done. I will have it done by 3:30 KICK OFF time! :) Have a wonderful week and do something that makes you feel JOY!

      Delete
  2. I love Bruno Mars! Can't wait to see him perform tomorrow. I just bought Zumba and I hope that I will love it because I need to work out badly! P.S. I'm cheering for the Broncos too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I have a smile ear to ear right now. I am so excited that you have found my blog. You are such an inspiration for all teachers. Thank you for stopping by! Zumba is great way to have fun while working out! You can DO IT! Ok, I must finish my to-do list before kick-off time. Have a wonderful week and doing something that makes you shine!

      Delete
  3. I'm not much of a football fan, but it's hard not to get drawn into the Super Bowl. I'm flying to Vancouver today so I think I'll be surrounded by Seahawks fans. Hope it's a good game to watch. I like games with lots of scoring.

    Good luck with your to do list.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie!
      Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful time in Vancouver!

      Courtney

      Delete
  4. Hello! I really enjoyed your CURRENTLY! There is so much power in the decision to find JOY in everything you do. That has been a promise I have made for myself as well.I love how even before you declared this in your CURRENTLY, that "JOY" was in caps in every word. It shows just how much you are living in it now!

    I can relate on the huge to-do lists...ugh! I am trying to enJOY making them and completing them to a t! It great how you plan out your blogging. I am new t blogging and I have caught myself thinking, " I have to blog this!" Hopefully one day I will gain an audience and even guest blog!

    Random Blurb: I am also a lefty! When I read your "marker tidbit" I got this image of my board writing...sometimes it is not too pretty. I think you may be on to something!

    Last 2 things:
    I enjoyed getting to know you.
    I love that your blog is called "Ramona Recommends"

    Countdown to the SUPER-BOWL...good luck :-)

    Emerald

    If You Mustache, I Heart Teaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to my fellow lefty!!! Thank you so much for all of your kind words. I love this teacher community. I love how we inspire each other to share our talents. I love being left handed. :) I am glad you mentioned that your handwriting becomes well, "ugly" too. :) Welcome to the blogging world, it is super fun and while addicting! I just started in November, so far I LOVE IT! You are such a sweet person! Thank you for stopping by! Btw! Do you have the picture book Emeraldalicious, I HOPE SO!
      Courtney

      Delete
  5. your section on JOY was wonderful... it reminded me to do the same
    and I too have a looooong list of things to do... I loved that yours included CURRENTLY... made me smile
    I am pretty sure I am cheering for the Broncos... I am a Saints fan and Manning is Saints Legacy sooooooo GO BRONCOS plus I love orange LOL
    thanks for linking up and hope you got that to do list knocked out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by. I love your blog and think you are such an inspiration for all teachers. I squealed when I saw Oh' Boy commented on my blog!!! Like total celebrity status squeal! :) I am glad you are choosing to except JOY in your life. There is no other way to be. Always look for the JOY in everything. I appreciate your support today! :)
      Happy Sunday! Go find JOY :)

      Delete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top