Piggy Picture Perfection

I can't believe the 12 days of Ramona Recommends is almost over. Hopefully, I have given you some great finds for you to add to your book world or reread and find the magic again. Ramona Recommends Really Rocks! :) Did I tell you... I LOVE LOVE LOVE pigs!?








On the 10th day of Ramona Recommends, she brings you a Bountiful Book Brag....
Who loves alliteration? This book is perfect for teaching alliteration. When I teach alliteration, this cookie is always by my side. Princess Pigtoria and the Pea is the perfect picture book to "show" not "tell" the ins and outs of alliteration. After reading this book, have students create an alliteration menu. Check out my Christmas Alliteration packet below. I promise it will be a hit. You can also go to my TpT store to check it out.

Want to win a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble. Enter my giveaway. Click here.

No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top