About two years ago, at this same time I decided to reorganize my entire office area. I was inspired by iheart Organizing, the BEST organizing blog on the web. Her talent is beyond any talent I am capable of, but I try. :)
I have decided this winter break, I am going to organize the Ramona Recommends library. Right now, everything is nicely shelved, but it takes me more time than I would like to find "that one book"! As I type this, I keep looking over at the shelves, thinking am I really going to do this! It might take me forever! As of December 20th, I own 1, 232 children's books. Fortunately, yes I said fortunately, the list will keep growing, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE books.
Here is the plan that I have mapped out:
1. I am going to first make a list of the all the genres I think I have in my collection.
2. Start creating cute rectangular tags for my bookshelves.
3. Deep Breathe, Deep Breathe!
4. Start organizing the books by genre/holiday
5. Finish creating tags!
6. Continue to organize
7. Smile and sit and stare at my hard work!!
8. Post my genre tags and posters on TpT
9. Share finished product on BLOG!
I am SO excited! I better get started!
Here is the BEFORE: