Getting to Know me, "Merry Christmas Style"

http://fabulousinfirst.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-questionnaire.html

Hot Chocolate or Eggnog? 
 I love Hot Chocolate! Nothing beats little marshmallows dancing in chocolaty steam topped with LOTS of Whipped cream!
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them underneath the tree? 
Growing up, we had a BIG Santa present that would be next to our stocking. Then, my mom and dad would wrap the smaller gifts for under the tree. I do not have any children of my own yet. BUT, I have a little nephew and lets say I spoil him beyond. He may or may not have 12 books under the tree from Auntie Ramona this year.

Colored lights or white? 
On the house trim white for sure! Our tree has always had red lights. It's a tradition. 

When do you decorate? 
We always decorate the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. It is so magical. I love it! I would rather have my house decorated than get presents. 

Real or Fake Tree? 
I Courtney will NEVER NEVER NEVER ever have a fake tree. It's against my religion. :) The smell is so yummy when you walk into the house after a long day. Ok, well I do have one fake tree, but it is small and in my room. The real one is downstairs. This picture was last year.

What Tops Your Tree?
As of now, two days before Christmas... nothing! On the to-do for next year!

Favorite Christmas Memories or Traditions?
Ever since I can remember, my parents give us Christmas jammies on Thanksgiving. Now, I have enough pairs to wear a different one every day in December. Its fun! I love making cookies with my mom, and of course eating them until I am sick. We have been going to Mortons Steak House on Christmas Eve for about 15 years. Yummy! Its not a Christmas without my dad wearing his Snowman tie with his Camel coat. 

Do you remember your favorite gift as a child? 
I loved American Girl dolls. I remember getting Molly! I was so excited! She was my absolute favorite. 

Do prefer giving or receiving? 
 Lets be real, I love getting gifts. BUT, I love giving as well. I love going shopping and finding the perfect gift for someone. I also love making handmade crafts to give to people because they come straight from the heart.

What is your favorite Christmas song? 
All I want for Christmas is You. Mariah Carey style ONLY!

Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? 
I like, but I don't really ever eat them.


Favorite Christmas Movie? 
Love Actually or The Holiday 

Do you shop online or at stores?
Both! Shopping is my middle name. I lied, its Ann. :)
Photo Cards, Letter or Store Bought Card? 
Photo cards. Looking through all of the cards is my favorite! 

Go Link up!

No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top