December Currently

Hello! Good Morning December! Wahoo! I am linking up with Farley for this months CURRENTLY!
Listening: Hands down the BEST Christmas CD ever! I love Mariah Carey's Christmas album so much. I love it so much that it is usually on repeat for 4 weeks straight. I do put in some other favorite too (Celine Dion and Glee).

Loving: For the next 12 days, stop by Ramona Recommends where I will be recommending my favorite Christmas children literature book. I am LOVING all the books I picked!!! So fun!

Thinking: I love Christmas. End of story. Thanks for reading! :)

Wanting: I had this whole week off for Thanksgiving. I was so excited and had a list a mile long of activities and such that I was going to do. Keyword WAS... I woke up Monday morning with the flu and then I got pink eye. Awesome! Right now, the nasty cough is still lingering and wants to hang out. Apparently, I am a fun gal. Feeling better though!

Needing: My office is a mess, laundry needs to be folded, papers need to be filed, and TpT creations need to get done. Oh look, I have already started my list. :)

Favorite Tradition: During the Christmas season, my mom, sister, and I make Christmas cookies. It is a good time!

GO LINK UP! Merry Christmas!

6 comments

  1. So excited for your 12 Days of Ramona Recommends! I can't wait to get out all my Christmas books when I go back into my classroom tomorrow! Some of them I got at the end of the season so I didn't even get to read them to my students last year! Hope you have a productive day today before going back to work tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aren't Christmas books the best! I noticed you are a California blogger. Would you ever be interested in doing a California Blogger Meet Up?

      Delete
  2. I love Mariah's Xmas album. It's just awesome. Boy has she changed. LOL

    Yay for being your newest Blog Lovin follower, drop by. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I just dropped by your blog and its Adorbs! Can't wait to look through it later tonight. My to-do list right now is toooo long to be blog reading (has that ever stopped me...! lol). Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I am also looking forward to your recommendations--can always use new ideas for books! :) It's not fair that you were dealing with sickness on your break. :( Hope you feel better!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by! Glad you like my recommendations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top