I Say Farwell to a Great Place

I opened my email the other morning to receive an email I didn't want to open. One of my favorite places to by children's books is going out of business. Mrs. Nelson's Book Shop. Ugh! I love supporting independent book retailers. We all share in opening the magic. If you live in Southern California, stop by before they close their doors. Mrs. Nelson's does have an online store, but I am not sure if that is still going to continue. I wish Mrs. Nelson's Book Shop a sweet goodbye.

http://www.mrsnelsons.com/

Every time I went to Mrs Nelson's Book Shop, I took a picture outside before I walked into her magical shop. Stay tuned, for a lengthy post on where Ramona Recommends purchases all of her books.

No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top