Thank you for READING!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! As I type this, I am sitting on the couch as the flu finally found me! #bummer! Luckily, I have this whole week off to rest and catch up on blog reading and activity making. Ok, now on to the good stuff. Since it is Thanksgiving week, my two book recommendations are about teaching children to have good manners. Who wants a kid jumping up and down on the table during thanksgiving? Not me!



This guide book provides 14 comical best behavior "how tos". Each "good manners" topic is provided by a different well-know artist. When you turn the page, it is like Christmas because you don't know what is inside. When you open the book, you might learn about how to act in the classroom, at the dinner table, in a movie theater, and at the playground. I believe this book would be great in the classroom and at home to help promote good behavior in all settings. Look in my TpT store soon, for an activity about good manners vs. bad manners. 

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT (PSA)- Every teacher and home should be proud owners of this masterpiece. The book discusses the meaning of, "Do unto others as you have others do unto you". Want to teach kids more about what FRIENDLY looks likes, or how to be POLITE, or when someone should say THANK YOU? This book will be the teacher for you. Just sit back, relax, and let this book do the teaching. Instead of just telling your kids about manners, use this book to teach a valuable lesson. Children learn more effectively through examples than just being told. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this week's Ramona Recommends. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. See you soon!

1 comment

  1. Hi Courtney! I am glad to find you on here and add you to my favorites! I am excited about our contest!

    Pam
    Rockin Resources Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top