I am Thankful for Books!

ONE- {Balloons Over Broadway} Gives a sweet history lesson on the Macy's Parade on Thanksgiving morning. I love the illustrations in this book. Growing up watching the parade has made me love this book even more.
TWO- {10 Fat Turkeys} Teaching your little one to count? 10 Fat Turkeys is great for kindergarten and below and helps with learning to count from 1-10.
THREE- {Thanks for Thanksgiving} This book should be my number one. This books explains to kids what it means to be thankful and then has a section to write down your thankfuls. If I had a child, I would have the babes/or me write it down each year in the back of the book. 
FOUR- {There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a PieThe old lady swallows everything "thanksgiving". It's great to read with your child because it repeats.What a fun way to read with your child. 
I am so thankful for my love of children's books. Oh hey teachers-I truly believe books can make any lesson come alive and help children understand challenging concepts. Teachers! Stay tuned on Tuesday, for a great book for your classroom!!! 

Thank you for reading!

No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top