A Freebie for You! I'm Thankful for YOU!

I did it!  I have announced to my family I have a second job as of Monday night. I am the proud new president of Ramona Recommends gone {Product Creator}! Like I said, I would make some activities to go with the books I recommend. #remember? #it'sokifyoudon't. There is no turning back now. I am invested. I have sat in my black office chair every  chance I have had in order to create my first product. In order to make this product, I have read so many "How-Tos" that my brain feels like I am back in my masters. It is SO worth it. I am on the way to creating a Teachers Pay Teachers account. #onethingatatimeMissH! I have always loved to create ideas for the classroom and what better way than to share with my readers. 

 GET READY.....DRUM ROLL....PLEASE! 
To say Thank You
 I would like to give my first product, FREE!
click on the link above for the freebie
I love giving away freebies!!! Let me know how much you love them by commenting below! :)

FYi:I have already recommended Thanks for Thanksgiving.This book would be perfect to set the scene before opening up a can or a file of thankfuls!  *You do not need to read the book in order to complete activities. If you want to look back at that post go ahead HERE



 My heart is still beating quickly as a million exciting emotions run through my head. I am so thankful to get to share my love of reading and creating with you, the reader. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Now, go get that freebie! :)

2 comments

  1. Yayy!!! Congrats! That is so exciting that you have posted your first tpt product!! I have SO much fun creating products to use in my classroom and that other teachers can use as well!! It's very rewarding!! And now that you've started you won't be able to stop!! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Molly! It has been a fun adventure. My "product to-do list" keeps growing. I will be shopping and think of something and write it. SO FUN! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top