12 Days of Ramona Recommends!

Ramona Recommends will be sharing some really great picture book ideas on Sunday, December 1st thru Thursday, December 12th. Some will be Christmas related, while others will just be some of my all time favorites. 
*I will be posting picture books and chapter books for all ages. 
*What book is Santa going to bring your littles this holiday season???? 
*For all you grandmas out there.... My mom started a special tradition even before she was a Grammie, that each year at Christmas she bought a special "This is for my grandchildren" book. She now has a mini collection of books that she reads to my nephew, Jayden. 
*Don't know what to get your child's teacher?- You can never go wrong by purchasing books for their teacher libraries.
"Give the gift of Magic!"


No comments

Hello! I love when you comment. It makes my day! I like to comment back to you through email. Make sure you have that setting enabled! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Courtney

Back to Top